Thursday, 19 February 2009

P-Funk Piking














Tom commented that my latest Pike fly bares more than a passing resemblance to the P-Funk legend George Clinton... I can definitely see where he's coming from!

This week I've really noticed that it's getting brighter & warmer, so with that 'George' & I snook down the river for a dabble. After searching out the weir pool for a while with George getting a couple of follows, a nice fish shot out and after a few good runs & a bit of tail walking to boot a superbly conditioned Pike was netted.

4 comments:

goldensparks said...

Hi friend.. Nice blog with interesting contents.. Do visit my blog and post your comments.. Also i have added you to my blog roll.. Hope you too will do the same..Thank you.. Cheers!!!

oldsmugglerflyfishing said...

Nice fly! And very nice catch!

Regards.

Anonymous said...

nice pike c - bone!

can you please tie me up a few Djibril Cisse patterns for my return?

off to fish the Limay tonight. blanked last night.


tom

Pike fly-fishing articles said...

Nice looking flies there mate.glad to someone else into pike on the fly.